FTP Setup - Transmit (OS X 10.4)
Transmit is a fairly easy to use FTP program for Mac OS X with a straight forward interface. It is one of the most popular FTP clients available on Macs. It can be downloaded from the developers website.
- Open the application
- Enter your FTP server into the Server field:
- Enter your Username and Password:
- Use the FTP username and password provided to you by MediaCloud
- Initial Path: This is what folder is shown on the FTP server once connected.
- Leave this field blank
- Port: Just leave this as the default of 21.
- Protocol: Again, just leave this on FTP.
- Click on Connect
Was this answer helpful?
To configure your email account in Outlook 2007, please follow the instructions below: Outlook...
Cute FTP is an application for uploading files to an FTP server. To configure, please follow the...
Below are the default settings for setting up an email account that is hosted with MediaCloud,...
Windows Mail (Fig. 1) is Windows Vista's replacement for Outlook Express and comes free with...
To change your email account to use SMTP Authentication in Outlook 2007, follow the instructions...